Shockwave therapy Singapore is a standard procedure to treat a painful condition caused by risky hand movements.
They understand your pain
- Heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis
Your lower extremity pain strikes as soon as you wake up, reminding you of its presence every time you wake up. If you need to get up frequently at work or home, repeated movement can worsen the pain.
- Tennis Elbow and Golfer Elbow
Simple activities can exacerbate elbow pain, from opening bottles and caps to carrying groceries. It also interferes with sports such as pitching, hitting, club/golf, club/club swing, etc. Poor performance or physical condition of these movements can also worsen the condition.
- Patellar tendonitis
Knee pain can affect your ability to carry the same weight as you. While performing simple activities, such as abnormally shifting weight and walking, climbing stairs, or bending over to pick up objects, can lead to further ankle and lower back problems.
Shockwave therapy Singapore is a non-invasive treatment that uses ultrasound to stimulate lesions. The shock wave propagates through the applicator located at or near the paracrine part of the corporate. In addition to tennis elbow, this treatment can help relieve discomfort in people with other symptoms, such as elbow and shoulder pain, knee osteoarthritis, and plantar fasciitis.
- They agree with health professionals such as physiotherapists and podiatry radiologists. There are differences between doctors administering injections, performing surgical interventions, or writing prescriptions and correcting the vertebral column instead. Their licensed chiropractor has completed at least 4,400 hours of theory and practice.
- Some adjustments may initially cause Mild Discomfort, and the second, the joint and condition may not be the pain of therapy and tennis therapy.
- This slight annoyance takes 12 boards about every 24 hours as this is the first solution.
Balance believes in the balance between the proper functioning of each part of the body on its own and with another part of the body. For the same reason, it offers iron therapy and treatments that combine all avant-garde technologies with the latest scientific research. The best health may be obtained from trusted and accredited medical experts in modern times.
Book a session today
Shockwave therapy Singapore is a type of chiropractic therapy that provides extracorporeal shockwave therapy. In the case of Alumni, this procedure can also be combined with other chiropractic treatments to reduce pain. Session frequency and interval vary from person to person. To get started, pre-register at equipped health clinics.